Craving for that ageless, youthful beauty? Well, that seemingly elusive fountain of youth which everyone has fancied for is already near your grasp. The Miami Peel Original Formula is now gaining its well-deserved world-wide fame for its ability to effectively target multiple conditions simultaneously.
- It provides anti-aging benefits and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin tone, texture and decreases the appearance of spots brought about by photoaging and sun-damage.
- Very effective for improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation, melasma or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation associated with acne lesions.
Now let's try to examine closely the ingredients of Miami Peel Original formula. What are its essential constituents and how does it effectively nourish the skin giving it a more-toned, youthful glow?
Well, basically it contains the following micro-nutrients:
Alpha-hydroxy Acids (Lactic & Citric Acid).
- Exfoliate and increase desquamation, making the skin more flexible and compact, providing a luminous and glowing appearance.
- Stimulate the synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans which are essential substances that diminish as we age.
Beta-hydroxy acid (Salicylic Acid)
- Effectively exfoliates and removes dead skin cells.
- Helps stimulate the renewal of the skin, diminishes the appearance of the pores and helps lighten the skin.
- Its keratolytic effect on the surface of the skin simultaneously improves the penetration and optimizes the benefits of the skin lightening agents in the peel.
Kojic Acid & Hydroquinone (Skin lightening agents)
- Effectively target hyperpigmentation by inhibiting tyrosinase activity.
The Miami Peel Original formula is one of the three programs of Miami Peel Professional Peel Systems.The other two programs are the Miami Peel S-30 and Miami Peel AR which are all safe and effective to be used, specifically recommended for all those beauty enthusiasts out there who want to achieve a more youthful, glowing skin tone. Please feel free to visit your nearest Dermatology center to see which Miami Peel program is best suited to your needs.
Source: Q-Skin Science, Miami Peel Professional Peel Systems