- Boost endorphins, easing stress, tension, anger, fatigue and confusion in just ten minutes.
- Reduces glaucoma risk
- Halves Alzheimer's disease risk in over five years
- Limits sickness by halving odds of catching a cold
- Improves heart health by increasing heart rate and circulation
- Works arm and shoulder muscles
- Engages ab muscles
- Improves blood pressure by five points
- Builds bone mass, reducing risk of osteoporosis
- Limits colon cancer by 31 percent for women
- Strengthens legs, including quadriceps, hip flexors and hamstrings
- Improves balance preventing falls
- Burns more fat than jogging.
*Only 30 minutes a day, five times a week (brisk walking) can make you healthier and happier.