Third time Binibini charmer Hannah Ruth Sison won't give up as long as she still have the chance to turn her dreams to reality. Would she be able to make it this time? Let's take a closer look if she has what it takes to be the next titleholder:
1. Hannah is not only a beauty queen and a runway model but also a talented Multimedia Educator. She is a part time Multimedia Artist teacher at De La Salle College of St.Benilde.
2. Standing tall at 5'8", Hannah doesn't lag behind the towering front runners. With a svelte frame and dazzling catwalk skills polished by a year of training with last year's title winners, she can certainly give this edition's seasoned favorites a run for their money.
3. Her exquisite Pinay features and winsome pearly white smile make her more endearing and mesmerizing. Her projection skills have also improved a lot since her first Binibini experience. One can't deny how captivating she is in motion!
4. The road to a Binibini crown isn't a walk in the park. Passing the screening process itself is already unbearable for the faint-hearted, more so if one tries to repeat the entire journey for three times in a row! An aspiring motivational speaker herself, she intends to share her experiences and inspire others to never give up on their dreams.
5. This is her third attempt to clinch a Binibini crown. The first was in 2013 edition where she went home unplaced. Determined to reach her dream, she tried again the following year and was able to snacth a Second Runner-Up placement. Inspired by last year's MUP winner MJ Lastimosa, she hopes to share the same fate with her Binibini sister. Hannah is already 26 and this is her last chance to nail a crown. Will third time be a charm for her?