|Binibining Pilipinas 2016 Press Presentation at the Monet Ballroom A of Novotel Manila Araneta Center.|
The Press Presentation of Binibining Pilipinas 2016 has just been successfully concluded this afternoon inside the Monet Ballroom A of the Novotel Manila Araneta Center where the country's 40 loveliest candidates set the place ablaze with their sizzling hot two-piece Pegarro bikini. The event was even made extra hotter (in a good way) with the presence of the reigning Miss Universe 2015 herself Pia Wurtzbach who served as one of the judges during the whole assessment proceedings.
As expected, all the ladies performed pretty well in convincing the media guests and the panel on why they should be crowned as the next Binibini Queens. And among the throng of the candidates this year, these six gorgeous beauties (in photogrids below) were just so impressive both in still images as well as in motion. Based on my own armchair judging, they really shined the brightest among the pool of Binibini aspirants during the event.
|Left to right from the top: 28 Nichole Manalo, 29 Maxine Medina, 27 Dindi Pajares, 31 Kylie Versoza, 38 Angelica Alita and 14 Paula Rich Bartolome.|
- Nichole Manalo(28) - Towering height, flawless skintone, and a mesmerizing hourglass figure.
- Maxine Medina (29) - She exudes a sophisticated aura and her projection is perfection. A modern-day Filipina beauty.
- Dindi Pajares (27) - She emanates a charming presence especially when she flashes her radiant smile. Her toned abs and svelte figure is also to die for!
- Kylie Versoza (31) - Underneath that fiery smize is a sweet persona. Her drive for the crown is definitely palpable.
- Angelica Alita (38) - Her presence alone is very endearing. Angelica emits an angelic vibe. She also got one of the most beautiful faces in the competition.
- Paula Rich Bartolome (14) - She has the best of both worlds - so classy and sassy. Paula delivered a solid presentation.
I had high expectations with the early front-runners like Angelique De Leon (7) and Maria Gigante (34) but I wasn't quite impressed with their respective candid images during the event although both of them did great in their presentation. Let's see if they would be able to shine brighter along with the other candidates in the remaining two major events (Fashion Show and the Parade of Beauties) prior to the most awaited Final night.